nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

Limited Edition Relay for Life Wristbands, Available Now!

Feel free to use this area for general banter but keep it clean.

Limited Edition Relay for Life Wristbands, Available Now!

Postby MzOzzieTJ » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:41 am

As our first fundraiser for the FTR Relay for Life team, we have these limited edition "4-WHEELING FOR A CURE" custom designed wristbands. We ask for a minimum donation of $3 for each wristband. We, of course, would love donations of larger denomonations as well. You may donate to any member of the FTR team or make a general team donation on the FTR Relay for Life team web page. You may also make a donation in person to any of the FTR team members. Be sure to let them know you'd like one of these cool limited edition wristbands.

Here is a picture of one:

They are black and purple swirl (purple is the color for general cancer awareness). The message has a cancer awareness ribbon on each end and has the phrase "4-WHEELING FOR A CURE" in the middle. The ribbons and message are embossed in the wristband.

Please post up if you have any questions. Tell all your friends and family... or get one for them. Remember were are raising money to help find a cure for cancer!

Thanks everyone!
:D
Stace

P.S. Since I don't have a way to get your mailing address from the site, just your email address... it's best to post up here, PM, or email me (MzOzzieTJ@comcast.net) to let me know that you donated, how many you would like, and where to send them.
1987 YJ
1998 TJ
1994 XJ
Scary Trailer (made from CJ body)
MzOzzieTJ

Return to Off Topic-General Discussion