nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

Volunteer raffle details!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to use this area for general banter but keep it clean.

Volunteer raffle details!!!!!!!!!

Postby JayZR2 » Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:42 am

Ok everyone here are the details you've been waiting for.

This year we are adding a raffle for volunteers only. This is open to everyone: club presidents, officers, delegates, and especially members. Participation is simple. Volunteer to help with an event such as maintenance days, cleanups, cut & wheels, booth events, etc.
For every event you volunteer for, you get one virtual ticket. The more you volunteer the greater your chances of winning. I will keep track of who is heading up each event. The person heading up the event will be responsible for getting the names of the participants to me. I will track them on a spreadsheet and the raffle will be held at the Fall Crawl. The person selected doesn't need to be present to win.

I will email a sign-up sheet to the person in charge of each event. If you forget to bring it, please make sure you get each person's contact information and club affiliation!!!!

As soon as I know what the prize is I will post it on here.

Please, everyone stress to your club how important it is to get involved. This is a small way of us giving back to everyone for their hard work.

If you have any questions please contact me:
Spyderghel@comcast.net
hyp·o·crite   [hip-uh-krit]
noun
1. A person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
JayZR2

Postby JayZR2 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:44 pm

Congratulatiions Michael Stevens of UNYX!!!!!
You won the volunteer and the Smittybuilt XRC8 winch.
I can tell you from personal experience that mine got a work out at the snow run and pulled like a champ all day at times dragging my 5500 lbs full size and a vehicle strapped to the back of it.

It is slow compared to the more expensive winches like Warn or Superwinch, but it does get the job done.

I will bring it to the meeting in March in CT and you can pick it up there, or have your delegate bring it back to get it from him.
hyp·o·crite   [hip-uh-krit]
noun
1. A person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
JayZR2

Postby rblank » Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:10 pm

Congrats mike. See it pays to volunteer!!
*DISCLAIMER* - The views expressed herein are the personal views of the author and do not in any way represent, nor imply to represent, the views of the North East Association of 4 Wheel Drive Clubs, it's officers, members, or affiliates.
rblank

Postby Treasurer » Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:27 am

Please come out and volunteer you never know what nice prize you could win.
Steve N.
Treasurer NEA4WDC
Treasurer

Postby Svendog » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:28 pm

Thank you very much.
While I'm very happy that I won it as I was literally days away from ordering a winch, I will volunteer for more this year only because I really enjoyed being out with the crew and doing something to further the cause.
Member of NEXterra...
I might be just a little bit modified....
Svendog

Postby Paul » Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:15 pm

Hi Mike!!!!

:woohoo:
Guy that used to do stuff a long long time ago.
Paul

Postby Paul » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:48 pm

last year. Mod please un-sticky.
Guy that used to do stuff a long long time ago.
Paul

Return to Off Topic-General Discussion