nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

Vounteer for NEA Booth at DWE Rock Crawl and Truck Show?

Feel free to use this area for general banter but keep it clean.

Vounteer for NEA Booth at DWE Rock Crawl and Truck Show?

Postby Scott Hatch » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:37 am

I will be on the microphone during the show and need someone to man a NEA booth. If we can get a couple of people we could change things up.

Its easy, you'll just hang out and talk with people about the NEA, 4 wheeling, etc
Scott Hatch

Postby tammylynn » Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:34 pm

I've heard through the vine that no volunteers have surfaced? :( C'mon guys & girls-this is your Association-promote it! NTM we hope alot of the clubs come up since this is an event that allows us to put money back into our sport and the only way we can do this, is with a good attendance. We have space reserved just for clubs to set-up as a group and promote your club!
If a few people volunteer each person would only have to man the booth for 2 hours at a time.

Maybe in year's past you have felt our event is not worth your time. I can say this year we have alot of vendors coming, we have alot of food coming, we have had better advertising this year than we have ever had which I believe will lead to a big crowd. We promise every year to put on a better show than the last and we feel confident that we have met that promise! So please come out-if nothing else-to support the NEA4WDC and Children's Hospital at Dartmouth!

Thanks!
tammylynn

Postby Treasurer » Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:00 am

Since I like people I will make an effort to be there. I will even wear an official NEA4WDC shirt.
Steve N.
Treasurer NEA4WDC
Treasurer

Postby Scott Hatch » Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:36 am

Thank you Steve :up:

Ansd as Tammy has said this is a great time and place for clubs to promote themselves and recreate new members
Scott Hatch

Return to Off Topic-General Discussion