nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

Thank's Scott

Feel free to use this area for general banter but keep it clean.

Thank's Scott

Postby odd fire six » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:23 pm

This is it, the last night as President.
I don't know how you were able to do it, but In my opinion you did a great job.
Thank You, Doug
Just an Old Junk Yard Dog
odd fire six

Postby Paul » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:29 pm

He had help. :P
Guy that used to do stuff a long long time ago.
Paul

Postby rblank » Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:38 pm

when he asked for it.... :poke:

Thank You Scott!
*DISCLAIMER* - The views expressed herein are the personal views of the author and do not in any way represent, nor imply to represent, the views of the North East Association of 4 Wheel Drive Clubs, it's officers, members, or affiliates.
rblank

Postby mrfreakinwhite » Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:28 pm

Thanks Scott.
Again, I'm sorry I missed your party. :?
Mike White
MA Off-Highway Vehicle Advisory Committee - 4WD delegate
Massacusetts Recreational Trail Advisory Board - 4WD Delegate
Mohawk 4x4 Adventures - President
mrfreakinwhite

Postby bigjeep » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:43 pm

fight the good fight

we're all in this together

:up:
Newjo
bigjeep

Postby JayZR2 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:36 am

You're a free man now Scott. :lol:
Thanks for all your hard work and dedication over the last 7 years.
I hope your new position makes your head hurt less. :up:
hyp·o·crite   [hip-uh-krit]
noun
1. A person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
JayZR2

Postby Scott Hatch » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:41 am

The reigns of power have been passed to a new generation, let the word go forth....

You get the idea 8)

I would like to thank Jay for stepping up and to take the lead within the NEA, for taking a full size Chevy where no full size ahs gone before, and for helping with the forum and website.

I would like to thank Steve for his tireless work with the events, land use, and financial skills.

I would like to thank Tammy for her organizational skills, editing my written scribble, and helping whenever it was needed.

I would like to thank Paul for constantly stirring the pot and forcing us to debate issues while keeping us all laughing.

I would like to thank Pat Charron for always volunteering for anything that needed to be done.

I would like to thank Roger for not being a yes man and sticking to his beliefs and making the counter voice heard from to force a compromise position. Without an opposing view there I think the NEA would stagnate.

I would like to thank Heidi Blank for the tremendous job she did on the Fall Crawl raffle for the last 2 years.

I would like to thank Mark Dupont for his work last year on the Fall Crawl raffle last year and work on the United Convention.

I would like to thank Evert and Doc for their tireless work on the Field and Forest bathhouse. It was a tremendous amount of that was done.

I would like to thank Robin and Marty Chacon as well as the volunteers at the Great American Jeep Rally for the selfless dedication and tremendous financial support. This event was crucial in promoting the NEA as well as the financial support from the event.

I would like to thank Paul Maxwell for this diligent work on the by-laws and for being the multi "alternate" delegate.

I would like to thank Roy and Tammy as well as the members of DWE and the volunteers at the DWE Truck Show for the selfless dedication and tremendous financial support. This event was crucial in promoting the NEA as well as the financial support from the event.

I would like to thank Tim Wagner for the technical support, advice, and leadership with Old Florida RD.

I would like to thank Jenn Codispoti for work with NH Land Access and the Map Six program.

I would like to thank all of the delegates within the NEA for the time spent in meetings when it was a nice sunny day, driving 3+ hours in one direction to attend the meetings, and for keeping the meetings civil and friendly.

I would like to thank everyone that has ever participated in a trail cut or maintenance day. Without YOU we would not have the many trails available to the NEA member clubs.

I would like to thank all the trail leaders from all the Fall Crawl events for making the event into the premier NEA event.

I would to thank everyone that has been involved with the NEA, I may have been the President but it takes countless people to make a successful organization. Without the help of everyone we would not be where we are today.

I would finally like to thank my friend, former VP, and confidant Shane. Although the time you spent in this world was far too short you left and impression that will never be forgotten. On a personal level you brought the joy of this sport back to me at a time when I was ready to walk away. I know you will always be looking down upon us and I hope that you approve of the direction and decisions we have made.
Scott Hatch

Postby Paul » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:31 am

Guy that used to do stuff a long long time ago.
Paul

Postby tammylynn » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:02 am

Wow.... :cry:

And it didn't even need any editing. :wink: :lol:

Thank you Scott for teaching me all you have during the time I have worked by your side and for keeping me in line when I needed it. I look forward to continuing to work with you in your new position and I am sure we will have several more good times to look forward to!
tammylynn

Postby rblank » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:07 pm

<sniff> I love you man....

(In a purely platoinc, I'll buy you a beer kind of way.)
*DISCLAIMER* - The views expressed herein are the personal views of the author and do not in any way represent, nor imply to represent, the views of the North East Association of 4 Wheel Drive Clubs, it's officers, members, or affiliates.
rblank

Postby Scott Hatch » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:14 pm

rblank wrote:<sniff> I love you man....

As long as you give me a football spank, which is a purely platonic male bonding technique :lol:
Scott Hatch

Postby rblank » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:22 pm

luckily I played football........
rblank

Postby mrfreakinwhite » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:24 pm

Scott Hatch wrote:
rblank wrote:<sniff> I love you man....

As long as you give me a football spank, which is a purely platonic male bonding technique :lol:

If you don't say good game it is geigh-ish.
Mike White
MA Off-Highway Vehicle Advisory Committee - 4WD delegate
Massacusetts Recreational Trail Advisory Board - 4WD Delegate
Mohawk 4x4 Adventures - President
mrfreakinwhite

Postby Treasurer » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:03 pm

Scott and I go back to 1985. He got to party in my first 4x4. That was a stock 345 automatic 1972 Scout II.
Steve N.
Treasurer NEA4WDC
Treasurer

Postby tammylynn » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:41 pm

Treasurer wrote:Scott and I go back to 1985. He got to party in my first 4x4. That was a stock 345 automatic 1972 Scout II.

You two are like Ralph and Alice. :P :lol:
tammylynn

Return to Off Topic-General Discussion