nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

strategic planning section!

Feel free to use this area for general banter but keep it clean.

strategic planning section!

Postby StephenRGallagher » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:38 pm

Are those of you in there even reading that section. I know if I click on new posts since last visit nothing shows up from that section, maybe the same is for the rest of you.

it's pretty lonely in there!
Founder-President 98-2006
North East Willys Jeeps Organization
www.newjo.org
StephenRGallagher

Postby Scott Hatch » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:40 pm

I have the access as an admin but am not an active member of the group. My plate is full with land use and I'll just lurk and once in awhile make a comment....

I would encourage anyone interested in the group to post up though, the area IS a closed group.....we could add some fresh members :up:
Scott Hatch
NEWJO
New England 4 Wheelers
shatch0341@gmail.com
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
Scott Hatch

Postby JayZR2 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:59 pm

These are the members of the committee. Roger asked to be removed a while back when he was scaling back his involvement.

Rawlus and Stephen were just added not long ago. Dan, Skeeter, Robin, Jen all got busy with other things and this sort of took a back seat.
I have my hands full with being president right now and can't really give this the time it deserves.
Stephen if you are willing I would love to see you pick this up and run with it. It seems like most of the work could be done electronically with a couple meetings a year.
If anyone would like to volunteer to help we can use it.

Scott skeeter brown
Dan Stra
JayZR2
jenmarrs
Paul
rawlus
Robin
Scott Hatch
StephenRGallagher
hyp·o·crite   [hip-uh-krit]
noun
1. A person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
JayZR2

Return to Off Topic-General Discussion