nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

Off-Road Safari tours in NH

Feel free to use this area for general banter but keep it clean.

Off-Road Safari tours in NH

Postby PatriotJeep » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:51 am

Off-road Safari tours in lincoln, NH see WWW.alpinezipline.com
PatriotJeep

Postby schwalby » Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:17 pm

I did their zip line course and it was a blast. I would reccomend it to anyone. From what I saw of their off road tours they are pretty basic. Great for people that have never been off of pavement. Other then that it would be easier to just meet up with a group to get out on some trails.
Josh Schwalb

Co-Chairman - Great American Charitable Events
Co-Chairman - Great American Jeep Rally
Creator - Folded Flag Tribute Jeep
schwalby

Postby spalind » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:37 am

Thats funny....I JUST did that offroad tour two weekends ago...my wife and 3 year old loved it....It wasn't anything too extreme and the suspension on the Pinzgaur's they use is SO stiff it makes a pebble feel like a boulder...the Pinz we were in sheared a rear shock mount off while we were out...

I think what might be more interesting here is that the zip line and offroad tours take place on private land--300+ acres on Barren Mountain just south of Lincoln and the tour guide seemed pretty open to the idea of others wheeling on it...I never even brought the idea up and he mentioned to me that I should bring my rig up sometime and see how it stacks up against the Pinzgaurs...might be something to look into...
spalind

Postby PatriotJeep » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:25 pm

I was going to say that too. The NEA should ask.
PatriotJeep

Return to Off Topic-General Discussion