nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

thank you

Feel free to use this area for general banter but keep it clean.

thank you

Postby smileyfish » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:48 pm

I would like to thank the vendors who were at the rally for their donations and time.

I would like to thank the sponsors for their donations. I was told by a couple people that we had too much stuff. I just think we need to tweek the raffle process a little so that it runs smoother next year.

I would like to thank the clubs and the NEA for setting up booths and representing the organized wheeling community.

I would like to thank the volunteers for their time and hard work this past weekend. The people at the gate and in parking took care of 200 jeeps in 45min, 500 jeeps in 2 hours! The people at the raffle area sold a ton of tickets! The people at the ramps pushed over 100 jeeps through the area! The rock garden guys set up one hell of a garden, and pushed over 125 jeeps through it! I would also like to thank everyone who helped set up and breakdown saturday and sunday. THANK YOU!! The rally could not have happened without you.

Most of all I would like to thank you, the jeepers that showed up to make this the largest rally to date. We had over 600 jeeps come throught the gates by 2pm. The charities on and in your programs will greatly appreciate your donations. Again, I thank you all.

The Rally Committee
smileyfish

Postby PatriotJeep » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:23 pm

I was a good time. I'm glad there was one this year. Thank you.
PatriotJeep

Postby Buddha » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:56 pm

Had a great time! Possibly the most fun I've had this summer. Great to meet a lot of you guys from the NEA and other clubs.
Buddha

Return to Off Topic-General Discussion