nea4wd.org


Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

Formal trial ride?

Feel free to use this area for general banter but keep it clean.

Would you attend a formal trail ride

yes
7
30%
no
11
48%
maybe
5
22%
 
Total votes : 23

Formal trial ride?

Postby JayZR2 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:52 pm

So I've been trying to brainstorm ideas for another fund raising ride so we aren't doing 2 poker runs every year. I just don't want people to get burnt out on the poker run.
I was thinking along the lines of the powder puff run, but I didn't want to completely rip off FTR.

Then I started seeing kids dressed up for the prom and I thought hmmm. What about a formal trail ride. Like dressed up fancy shcmancy. I know I have some old dress clothes hanging in my closet I really don't care about and even if I didn't, I'm sure I could find something for short money at the salvation army or relatives or something.
Now picture a bunch of lifted, smashed, muddy rigs pulling up to a restaurant and the drives get all all dressed up.
I'm sure we'd get a few puzzled looks.

I was talking this over wit Tammy and she thought we might even be able to incorporate some of the wimmen folk donating dresses to the charity that recycles dresses for the proms.

So what do you think?
Could you sell it to your clubs?
Is it a bust?

Tell me the truth me feelings won't be hurt if you think it's dumb.
hyp·o·crite   [hip-uh-krit]
noun
1. A person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
User avatar
JayZR2
 
Posts: 5918
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:20 pm
Location: MA

Postby RTrac1 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:12 pm

would it be a trail ride?

dirt roads, or something harder?

I only got 2 suits, and both cost me a bit of $$$ so I dont think I would do that :lol:



what about a costume run for halloween?
'88 Zuk
Northeast Toyota Crawlers
User avatar
RTrac1
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:18 pm
Location: Schenectady, NY

Postby JayZR2 » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:17 pm

I'm thinking about as hard as the poker run. Prob a 3 - 4 rating.
I'm the hunt for a powder blue tux.
hyp·o·crite   [hip-uh-krit]
noun
1. A person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
User avatar
JayZR2
 
Posts: 5918
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:20 pm
Location: MA

Postby powerlinek9 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:24 am

a few of us were talking about this a couple weeks ago at thee yankee toys spring meeting. we were all going to dress as Grimace the purple McDonalds monster gum drop thing. sounds good to me. all meat in the morning dressed our finest and go trail riding only to meet back up at a restaurant in a bunch of hammered rigs. i like it!
If You've Got The Nuts, Follow My Ruts!
powerlinek9
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:31 am
Location: Troy NH

Postby SidewaysTim » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:24 am

RTrac1 wrote:would it be a trail ride?

dirt roads, or something harder?

I only got 2 suits, and both cost me a bit of $$$ so I dont think I would do that :lol:



what about a costume run for halloween?

x2
I like the fact that you're trying to think out of the box but I'm not sure about this idea.
How about a night run? I know that most clubs don't do these. Or arrange an NEA day at one of the off-road parks where the park gives the NEA 1/2 of the gate fee as a donation?
Baystate Jeepers
Official Tuner of Jay's CB
User avatar
SidewaysTim
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:28 am
Location: Beverly, MA

Postby JayZR2 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:39 am

I'm talking about wearing stuff that might be a couple years old that you wouldn't wear to the next wedding, funeral, or court date you have coming up.
hyp·o·crite   [hip-uh-krit]
noun
1. A person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
User avatar
JayZR2
 
Posts: 5918
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:20 pm
Location: MA

Postby tammylynn » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:56 am

powerlinek9 wrote:we were all going to dress as Grimace the purple McDonalds monster gum drop thing.


:afro: He was my favorite...although Hamburglar was a close second.

JayZR2 wrote:I'm talking about wearing stuff that might be a couple years old that you wouldn't wear to the next court date you have coming up.
:lol: :lol:
tammylynn
 
Posts: 7917
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:24 pm

Postby thepinktaco » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:23 am

JayZR2 wrote:I'm the hunt for a powder blue tux.

I was thinking a sunshine yellow tux.
User avatar
thepinktaco
 
Posts: 232
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2007 9:28 am
Location: Orange, MA

Postby axle » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:05 am

I hate dressing up. :)
Bob Butler, New England Jeepz, NEA VP, RI Land Chair
axle
 
Posts: 3344
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:46 pm
Location: N. Scituate, RI

Postby Paul » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:08 am

Let me count up the funds we have currently and project some expenses. My goal is to get this stuff done ahead of the meeting so we can have some intelligent conversation.

It may be that we are not in dire need of a fundraiser currently, it may be that our lead efforts might be best served focusing on public relations, trail maintenance/recon or other areas. I know the A4A vehicle could use some attention still. :paul:
Guy that used to do stuff a long long time ago.
User avatar
Paul
 
Posts: 7226
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:42 am
Location: Hadley, MA

Postby rblank » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:02 pm

axle wrote:I hate dressing up. :)


What he said..... must be an RI thing.... :woot:
*DISCLAIMER* - The views expressed herein are the personal views of the author and do not in any way represent, nor imply to represent, the views of the North East Association of 4 Wheel Drive Clubs, it's officers, members, or affiliates.
User avatar
rblank
 
Posts: 4216
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Attleboro, MA

Postby JayZR2 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:12 pm

No problemo. It was just an idea. They all can't be winners. :lol:
hyp·o·crite   [hip-uh-krit]
noun
1. A person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
User avatar
JayZR2
 
Posts: 5918
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:20 pm
Location: MA

Postby PatriotJeep » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:48 pm

Hi Jay how about a funny hat trail ride.Or a crazy shirt trail ride.
You know like that's shirt's so loud you can hear it two state's away.
LOL
PatriotJeep
 

Postby axle » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:01 pm

an access for all trail ride. :lol:
Bob Butler, New England Jeepz, NEA VP, RI Land Chair
axle
 
Posts: 3344
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 1:46 pm
Location: N. Scituate, RI

Postby Rafikie » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:02 pm

I kind of liked the Halloween theme. You could find a hall or work a deal to get a block of rooms some place that has a large hall or conference room then have a little shindig after. 100 tickets @ $25 a head would cover the "hall" room and I'd think there would be plenty to put back into NEA's pocket. Wheel the during the day and have a follow up costume party with prize money to the top 3 best.
Jeremy
WM4x4
Built not Bought
User avatar
Rafikie
Executive VP
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:24 pm
Location: Lunenburg, MA

Postby Paul » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:16 pm

Do we have anyone here that's experienced in doing haunted holloween stuff? :popcorn:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Guy that used to do stuff a long long time ago.
User avatar
Paul
 
Posts: 7226
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:42 am
Location: Hadley, MA

Postby tammylynn » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:33 pm

Actually, Jay did have a shirt fundraiser idea.... :twisted: And ftr, Jay would win as he always wears the florescent shirts. I think Saturday was the first time I saw him wear a non-orange or yellow/green tee. :lol: :poke:

I have thought about the Halloween thing before and have thought we should do something. We did do the Haunted House thing a couple years. And yeah, we don't have any experienced haunters here Paul...IDK what you are talking about. :lol: 8)
tammylynn
 
Posts: 7917
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:24 pm

Postby JayZR2 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:07 pm

I bet we could do a haunted trail ride at Gremlin Graveyard at night.
hyp·o·crite   [hip-uh-krit]
noun
1. A person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
User avatar
JayZR2
 
Posts: 5918
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:20 pm
Location: MA

Postby RIJeeps » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:59 pm

rblank wrote:
axle wrote:I hate dressing up. :)


What he said..... must be an RI thing.... :woot:

x3
BUt i think i would do it,
Image
Jeff Sacilowski

Ocean State Jeepsters Events Coordinator
User avatar
RIJeeps
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:41 am
Location: Warwick RI

Postby Scott Hatch » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:07 pm

Paul wrote:Do we have anyone here that's experienced in doing haunted holloween stuff? :popcorn:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


:roll: Nope
User avatar
Scott Hatch
 
Posts: 13824
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2005 2:59 pm

Postby rroadkilll » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:23 pm

Paul wrote:Do we have anyone here that's experienced in doing haunted holloween stuff? :popcorn:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


There is a guy on the NEXterra forum that does have some...
Member of:
www.4X4HIM.org - NE Chapter Coordinator
www.SouthShoreWheelers.org - (VP 08-09)
www.NEA4wd.org - Delegate
www.MilitaryJeepers.com
www.NEXterra.org

MOVING TO NC IN JUNE!!!
User avatar
rroadkilll
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:56 pm
Location: Cape Cod Mass

Postby tammylynn » Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:30 pm

JayZR2 wrote:I bet we could do a haunted trail ride at Gremlin Graveyard at night.


I would rather do a halloween costume party. I don't do the haunted stuff...Image I reluctantly did the Barret's one but I picked one of the wimpy rooms..lol
tammylynn
 
Posts: 7917
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:24 pm

Postby SidewaysTim » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:24 pm

Image This reminded me of how much I wanted to go wheeling on Black Friday, how about a Turkey Run?
Baystate Jeepers
Official Tuner of Jay's CB
User avatar
SidewaysTim
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:28 am
Location: Beverly, MA

Postby tammylynn » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:26 pm

SidewaysTim wrote:Image This reminded me of how much I wanted to go wheeling on Black Friday, how about a Turkey Run?


Shhhh...it is supposed to be a chicken. I thought we had a chicken on our club forum but all I could find was a turkey.
tammylynn
 
Posts: 7917
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:24 pm

Postby mightymeglet » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:35 pm

I don't like dressing up either, all my nice clothing is still nice cuz I never wear it.
I really like the Halloween idea, or what about a bad 80's style prom I know my salvation army has some wicked bad looking prom dresses a lot of the time. Even some nice wedding dresses. :?
User avatar
mightymeglet
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:10 pm

Postby Zaedock » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:41 pm

How about a nude ride?

I'd do it.
User avatar
Zaedock
 
Posts: 1092
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:40 pm
Location: Sturbridge,Ma

Postby JayZR2 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:42 pm

:lol: Wedding theme trail run would be awesome!
Doesn't have to be bride or groom. Could do whole wedding parties, have someone play the roll of photographer, crazy old aunt, flower girl and ring bearer....
hyp·o·crite   [hip-uh-krit]
noun
1. A person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
User avatar
JayZR2
 
Posts: 5918
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:20 pm
Location: MA

Postby tammylynn » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:45 pm

Zaedock wrote:How about a nude ride?

I'd do it.


:shock:

We could do the Speidi throwdown run. :) You can't have a wedding without the bride and groom.
tammylynn
 
Posts: 7917
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:24 pm

Postby SidewaysTim » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:54 pm

Zaedock wrote:How about a nude ride?

I'd do it.

We're not all in the shape you're in Joe, I'm pretty sure no one wants to see me on that run. As a matter of fact, they may make donations to get me to keep my clothes on.
Baystate Jeepers
Official Tuner of Jay's CB
User avatar
SidewaysTim
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:28 am
Location: Beverly, MA

Postby SidewaysTim » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:56 pm

JayZR2 wrote::lol: Wedding theme trail run would be awesome!
Doesn't have to be bride or groom. Could do whole wedding parties, have someone play the roll of photographer, crazy old aunt, flower girl and ring bearer....

Yeah, we can play house and build a fort and have a tea party too. :poke:
Baystate Jeepers
Official Tuner of Jay's CB
User avatar
SidewaysTim
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:28 am
Location: Beverly, MA

Postby JayZR2 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:00 pm

Your missing the beauty of it Tim. Picture the look on people faces after the trail run showing up someplace and hopping out of Sunshine covered in mud in a powder blue tux. With a whole fleet of muddy rigs and people dressed the same way.
hyp·o·crite   [hip-uh-krit]
noun
1. A person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
User avatar
JayZR2
 
Posts: 5918
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:20 pm
Location: MA

Postby tammylynn » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:10 pm

SidewaysTim wrote:
Zaedock wrote:How about a nude ride?

I'd do it.

We're not all in the shape you're in Joe, I'm pretty sure no one wants to see me on that run. As a matter of fact, they may make donations to get me to keep my clothes on.


x2
tammylynn
 
Posts: 7917
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:24 pm

Postby Zaedock » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:25 pm

tammylynn wrote:
SidewaysTim wrote:
Zaedock wrote:How about a nude ride?

I'd do it.

We're not all in the shape you're in Joe, I'm pretty sure no one wants to see me on that run. As a matter of fact, they may make donations to get me to keep my clothes on.


x2


OK. Figured I could try and get Mama to go topless...LOL

How about a 70's run? or better yet, 50's run!!!
User avatar
Zaedock
 
Posts: 1092
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:40 pm
Location: Sturbridge,Ma

Postby rroadkilll » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:38 am

SidewaysTim wrote:We're not all in the shape you're in Joe, I'm pretty sure no one wants to see me on that run. As a matter of fact, they may make donations to get me to keep my clothes on.


There is the NEA's NEXT fundraiser!!!
User avatar
rroadkilll
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:56 pm
Location: Cape Cod Mass

Postby rblank » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:23 am

Either way it's a win-win for the NEA. It raises money....
*DISCLAIMER* - The views expressed herein are the personal views of the author and do not in any way represent, nor imply to represent, the views of the North East Association of 4 Wheel Drive Clubs, it's officers, members, or affiliates.
User avatar
rblank
 
Posts: 4216
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Attleboro, MA

Postby Pat C » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:00 pm

I've thought of a couple of uses for Gremlin Graveyard ... Ryan even thought it would be a great place for FTR's Powder Puff ride. The downfall is the $20 per vehicle fee ... once attendees pay the $20 to be on the property, how do you ask for more money to make the event profitable?
Even if the $20 is incorporated into the event fee, it's going to make the cost to attend high.

As for Paul R's question, I am not sure if he said it knowing that Halloween is Scott's favorite "holiday" or not, and Scott I apologize for letting the black cat out of the bag, but Scott has considerable experience with hauntings. However, as much as I like the haunted property idea, I think that would be alot of work to put together for one night.

How about a scavenger hunt?
It would be a little work, but would be different and fun. We could use various after market parts and 4x4 related stuff. Hide them along a trail and give a clue sheet. The participants would head out in small groups with their clue sheets and the group that returns with the most items wins. The prize could be half the kitty like the poker run and the group can divide it amonst themselves. Or, we could purchase gas cards for each group member. The specifics can be worked out several ways.
Moab Rocks !!!
Pat C
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:24 pm

Postby Rafikie » Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:15 pm

Pat C wrote:

How about a scavenger hunt?
It would be a little work, but would be different and fun. We could use various after market parts and 4x4 related stuff. Hide them along a trail and give a clue sheet. The participants would head out in small groups with their clue sheets and the group that returns with the most items wins. The prize could be half the kitty like the poker run and the group can divide it amonst themselves. Or, we could purchase gas cards for each group member. The specifics can be worked out several ways.


the only problem with that is you'll get groups that are determined to find everything and take up to much time. If you wanted to incorporate some of the trails into it I'd suggest putting an object out on a few trails that you'd have to have your picture taken with. Give different point values to things and then tally up the points at a meet spot after. We've done something similar to this with our snowmobile club and it had good success. To give you a quick overview of what we did though, we had a basic list of items that needed to be found and brought with such as parts, canned foods and cloths for donations. Along with that we had certain objects that you needed a picture of your group in front of. Most folks just brought their cameras with them for proof instead of a photo album, but it was a good time and the club supplied burgers, dogs and drinks for afterward.
Jeremy
WM4x4
Built not Bought
User avatar
Rafikie
Executive VP
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:24 pm
Location: Lunenburg, MA

Postby tammylynn » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:36 pm

I have always wanted to do a Geocache out here similar to what one of the mags does but I have no time to plan it.
tammylynn
 
Posts: 7917
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:24 pm

Postby Smtty58 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:54 pm

I was thinking geocache also. Between getting sponsors like ATJ to donate trinkets, and what members could add, it might be fun. Maybe work some kind of game into it like puzzle solving, or some kind of twist on the poker run.
Director at Large- Western Mass. 4x4
NEA Delegate
User avatar
Smtty58
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:41 pm
Location: Monson, Ma.

Postby mrfreakinwhite » Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:31 pm

I'd think that after establishing a more solid relationship with the GG owners that you could persuade them for a free day for fundraising.
2015 & 2016 NEA4WD Vice President of Environmental Affairs
Mohawk 4x4 Adventures - President, co-founder 2014
MARTAB Full Size 4WD Delegate (Massachusetts Recreational Trail Advisory Board)
RLTC Graduate
User avatar
mrfreakinwhite
 
Posts: 3511
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:01 am
Location: MA

Postby Zaedock » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:47 am

mrfreakinwhite wrote:I'd think that after establishing a more solid relationship with the GG owners that you could persuade them for a free day for fundraising.


I agree. We'd have to set up a "family" meeting.
User avatar
Zaedock
 
Posts: 1092
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:40 pm
Location: Sturbridge,Ma

Postby JayZR2 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:50 am

I don't think we'll get anything for free from them. Reduced maybe but not free.
hyp·o·crite   [hip-uh-krit]
noun
1. A person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
User avatar
JayZR2
 
Posts: 5918
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:20 pm
Location: MA

Postby powerlinek9 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:48 pm

just tell them! "C'MONNNN...... C'Monnnnn... think with your heart. ehhh? c'monnn guy."
and then he'll say... "okay"
If You've Got The Nuts, Follow My Ruts!
powerlinek9
 
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:31 am
Location: Troy NH

Postby Pat C » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:08 am

Rafikie wrote:
Pat C wrote:

How about a scavenger hunt?
It would be a little work, but would be different and fun. We could use various after market parts and 4x4 related stuff. Hide them along a trail and give a clue sheet. The participants would head out in small groups with their clue sheets and the group that returns with the most items wins. The prize could be half the kitty like the poker run and the group can divide it amonst themselves. Or, we could purchase gas cards for each group member. The specifics can be worked out several ways.


the only problem with that is you'll get groups that are determined to find everything and take up to much time. If you wanted to incorporate some of the trails into it I'd suggest putting an object out on a few trails that you'd have to have your picture taken with. Give different point values to things and then tally up the points at a meet spot after. We've done something similar to this with our snowmobile club and it had good success. To give you a quick overview of what we did though, we had a basic list of items that needed to be found and brought with such as parts, canned foods and cloths for donations. Along with that we had certain objects that you needed a picture of your group in front of. Most folks just brought their cameras with them for proof instead of a photo album, but it was a good time and the club supplied burgers, dogs and drinks for afterward.


Good point, Jeremy. I like the idea of assigning points to different things and the picture taking for proof; that method would simplify things.
I thought of the geocache option, but wouldn't that require figuring out detailed coordinates and for participants to have GPSs? Of course, we could also simplify that, maybe with written directions.
Like I said, there are many ways to go with this.

As for free use of GG, I suppose it's worth a try to ask. My understanding is that 4 groups have used the land and that there are no further bookings at this point. If that is the case, then they are not going to be seeing alot of money coming in from the property (not trying to be negative, just seeing it how they would).
Moab Rocks !!!
Pat C
 
Posts: 424
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:24 pm

Postby mrfreakinwhite » Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:16 pm

My comment was goal oriented, long term. I wouldn't ask them for anything for free this year. In a few years, as it grows for us and them, they'll be happy to help us.
2015 & 2016 NEA4WD Vice President of Environmental Affairs
Mohawk 4x4 Adventures - President, co-founder 2014
MARTAB Full Size 4WD Delegate (Massachusetts Recreational Trail Advisory Board)
RLTC Graduate
User avatar
mrfreakinwhite
 
Posts: 3511
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:01 am
Location: MA

Postby RIJeeps » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:55 pm

Paul wrote:Do we have anyone here that's experienced in doing haunted holloween stuff? :popcorn:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


I missed this befor, but both my wife & I have some experiance in te feild of haunted happenings.
Jeff Sacilowski

Ocean State Jeepsters Events Coordinator
User avatar
RIJeeps
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:41 am
Location: Warwick RI

Postby RIJeeps » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:59 pm

Zaedock wrote:
mrfreakinwhite wrote:I'd think that after establishing a more solid relationship with the GG owners that you could persuade them for a free day for fundraising.


I agree. We'd have to set up a "family" meeting.


Maybe not free, but no more than 50/50
Jeff Sacilowski

Ocean State Jeepsters Events Coordinator
User avatar
RIJeeps
 
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:41 am
Location: Warwick RI


Return to Off Topic-General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron