nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

NH turns the corner!

Feel free to use this area for general banter but keep it clean.

NH turns the corner!

Postby Scott Hatch » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:25 am

We've turned a corner and now we have a lot of help for our sport in the NH Senate and House!

Below is an email thank you I received from Andy Sanborn for the help I did on his campaign. Its great to see the overwhelming results in NH and to have been a part of this victory!

I have very positive feelings about our legisilative agenda for this year

"Tonight Was The Night

WE took Back

New Hampshire"

Honestly, we don't even know where to begin. This wasn't a win for me or Laurie. This was YOUR win. Last night came from the efforts every single one of you put in. It came from the sacrifices you all made. The Phone Calls, The Lit Drops, The Organizers, Sign Holders and just purveyors of traditional New Hampshire values. It came from The amazing work by a dedicated team at the GOP Office, led by Andy Leach, who is now owed dinner by every single republican on this list. It came from some young skinny kid who believed in me and moved up here to work truly 25/7, with a smile on his face every single day, a dedication that may never be seen again in politics. His work ethic in this effort is truly one of Legend.

Jacob Avery, the State of New Hampshire owes you
Laurie and I can never repay you for the effort you put in.
Brother, you define everything right about people.

There is not enough room to thank everyone who participated in the rising up of the Old Man On The Mountain last night. Every Republican in New Hampshire pulled the rope, in the same direction, at the same time. When the rest of the country moved from left to center, last night, New Hampshire retook its place as the State, America looks towards when considering excellence.

We as a people will forever bow, with the traditional New Hampshire genuflect "The NH Yankee slight head nod" when we hear the names Pappa John Sununu and Kevin Smith. We would not have won without them. Its just that simple.

The CVRC, led by JP "Yoda" Marzullo, Henniker Breakfast Club by Walt Morse, Butch Thorton my defender and guardian in Webster, Bull Dog Brian Tilton, Thank you.

Despite some concerns about strategy and potentially painting too broad of a brush, Senate President Elect (or soon to be) Peter Bragdon and Senate Majority Leader (also soon to be) Jeb Bradley, turned a 13 seat goal, into a 19 seat whoop'in! They organized, they led, they won it.

Gentlemen, thank you for your guidance, support and commitment to Lauri and me.

Ladies and Gentlemen. Lets celebrate today like we never have before. Drink deeply from the cup of victory, smile the smile of true satisfaction. embrace it, revel in it, absorb it.

Then, lets get to work. Lets insure everyone in New Hampshire has a job, the underemployed have the confidence to participate in the economy. Lets create a budget that is balanced without smoke and mirrors. Lets cut taxes. Lets make New Hampshire a government that rewards good behavior and encourages our business community to responsibly grow and expand. Re-establish the New Hampshire Advantage.

WE can fix it.
Again, thank you all
We will make you proud

Andy and Laurie
Scott Hatch
NEWJO
New England 4 Wheelers
shatch0341@gmail.com
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
Scott Hatch

Postby Badassbabe98 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:39 am

This is great news, congrats!
I honestly wish that the Mass voters would have pulled their heads out of their butts like the rest of the country did yesterday. Its a shame we have to deal with Du-little and his minions for another 4 years.
I'm seriously considering making the move out of state now more than ever. I can only imagine how bad things are going to get now...
MassKrawlers BOD - PR/Event Coordinator
Badassbabe98

Postby Scott » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Badassbabe98 wrote:This is great news, congrats!
I honestly wish that the Mass voters would have pulled their heads out of their butts like the rest of the country did yesterday. Its a shame we have to deal with Du-little and his minions for another 4 years.
I'm seriously considering making the move out of state now more than ever. I can only imagine how bad things are going to get now...

X2!
Scott Daigle

GAJR Treasurer
VTP Certified :)
Scott

Return to Off Topic-General Discussion