nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

New Business Inquiry

Feel free to use this area for general banter but keep it clean.

New Business Inquiry

Postby tammylynn » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:03 pm

My name is Michael Nashawaty my brother and I own WCMOTORSPORTS & OFFROAD. We are located across from Gillette Stadium. We are teaming up with Crown Automotive to host a Jeep day(or weekend) in August. I have been in touch with several of my suppliers including Rancho Suspension and BDS. We will be able to offer great deals on products at the show. I would like to know if you would be interested in helping out with this show. I would to make it an annual or semiannual event. I would love to get you and your members involved. I have become a “Jeep” shop the last three years so I figured this would be a great way to expand on it. Any help would be great. I would see if we could do a Club special to help your members out.
We are both ASE certified tech. We offer on site alignments custom bent exhaust. We specialize in differential overhauls and regears. We offer installation for everything we sell. We are a full service repair shop.
Michael Nashawaty
Stephen Nashawaty
Owners
( Phone: 508-203-9450 | Cell 508-472-1920( Fax: 508-203-9452 | * wcmotorsport@verizon.net
Does your ’05 – ’10 Ford Super Duty suffer from steering wheel oscillation when you hit bumps at highway speeds? Please visit us on our website to learn more about the Super Duty Wobble and how we have a patented fix for your problem! Go to www.wcmotorsport.com or www.superdutywobble.com and learn more!
tammylynn

Re: New Business Inquiry

Postby Eric » Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:30 am

A team from OSJ has been working with Mike and his brother in preparation for Go Topless Day 2012. Let me just say that Mike and the crew at WC Motorsports are stepping up in a BIG way. Stay tuned.
Eric

Postby Scott Hatch » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:29 am

Didn't Mike know when I spoke to him that I was an NEA rep? :lol:
Scott Hatch
NEWJO
New England 4 Wheelers
shatch0341@gmail.com
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
Scott Hatch

Postby tammylynn » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:41 pm