nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

2013 Great American Jeep Rally Thank yous

Feel free to use this area for general banter but keep it clean.

2013 Great American Jeep Rally Thank yous

Postby schwalby » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:52 am

We are very happy to announce that we hit the 750+ Jeep count for this year’s Jeep Rally. That beats our old record.

Obviously doing that takes a lot of help and we would like to thank our sponsors; T&T Customs, Clayton Off Road, Quadratec, Bolles Motors, Extreme Axle Sales, Hyline Offroad, Cutting Edge Graphics, Jeep Tweaks, Elias 4WD, Liberty Mutual, TSI Harley Davidson, Restless Lifestyle, JKS Suspensions, BDS Suspensions, Zone Off Road, Crown Automotive, Hurst Strength, Warrior Products, TeraFlex, A to Z Fabrication, Kar Kare CARSTART, K&N Filters, RunCool, Crawling For A Cure, FDNY Jeep Wrangler Tribute Jeep, and Ground Pounder Fabrication.

Also a huge thank you goes to our volunteers, without them nothing would function properly during the day. Las but by far not the least a huge thank you to Brent Moser the owner of Valley Truck and Off Road, not only does he let us use his property but he also does a ton of work for us prior to the event.

Thank you everyone!!!!!

Please post to your clubs.

Josh Schwalb

Co-Chairman - Great American Charitable Events
Co-Chairman - Great American Jeep Rally
Creator - Folded Flag Tribute Jeep
schwalby

Re: 2013 Great American Jeep Rally Thank yous

Postby Voodoo Chile » Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:17 am

Josh all of us over at CFAC would like to offer a HUGE thank you to you, Jen and your staff for welcoming us at your event. It was a very big success for us and we signed up at least 8 people for our October event... :hello: :up:

This was for sure our most successful booth event for us. Also it was a pleasure to talk with Ian Johnson at length about the suspension issues I am having on my TJ and get his thoughts on the upgrades I will be doing this winter 8) ... I had a blast with Frosty and his crew on the trial ride Sunday! You guys know how to put on a good time and I can only hope our event is half as successful as that would be AWESOME :hello: 8)
Jeff Cambray

Member BSJ
2010 JK R DD with 35" tires
1970 Stock Jeepster
Voodoo Chile

Postby schwalby » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:42 pm

If everyone could please post this to your forums. Feedback is a wonderful thing for us. :)

Survey time. Every year we send out a survey in the hopes that all of you will answer it. This is what helps us make improvements year to year. We do try to address all of them but sometimes money, time and insurance will not allow us to do everything.

I had to break the surveys into two links because we can not extend 10 questions per survey. Also note we do not save or sell any information you include in the survey.

Thanks!!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/85GRMWJ
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/85PPRDX
Josh Schwalb

Co-Chairman - Great American Charitable Events
Co-Chairman - Great American Jeep Rally
Creator - Folded Flag Tribute Jeep
schwalby

Postby gorilla_skater » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:57 pm

Posted on NEJeep
Rey Rasco