nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk

Feel free to use this area for general banter but keep it clean.

2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk

Postby maxhome » Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:01 pm

I've been Considering the new 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk. I haven't seen one, other than pictures yet, but would like to know how everyone feels about this Trailhawk model. That seems to be the most aggressive Cherokee model available although it can't stand up to or even get close to the well established Wrangler Rubicon.

My very capable 04 Rubicon is setup exactly the way I wanted it but with the 3" lift and 33's it gets a little more difficult to get into every day. (Especially if I'm standing on snow or ice.) So, if I have to back off on the trails I (use to) normally run, so be it. Recovery from my spinal surgery in 2010 has been slow.

So what do you folks think of the new 2012 Cherokee Trailhawk? Think it would do the trick for some (gasp) light wheeling?
Also, to everyone except Joe O, :) do you think the 4 banger would have sufficient torque?

I've got a ton of TJ stuff to get rid of with this 'change of direction' and will let you know what I have available soon.

Thanks to Mike White and 'Modeler' for their inputs on the Baystate forum.

Max
There were hard lines out there if you wanted them, and easy ones if you didn't. (Right Max )
maxhome

Return to Off Topic-General Discussion