nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

Fall Krawl Thanks!

Feel free to use this area for general banter but keep it clean.

Fall Krawl Thanks!

Postby DaBrode » Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:08 am

I had a blast! Fall Krawl was simply amazing. The food was great the raffles were awesome and the trails were more than just challenging. They were down right nasty in spots!

Bill Barnes was an excellent trail lead on Saturday and Rosco was nothing short of spectacular guiding us on #6 on Sunday. Thank you both for safe and successful trail rides.

Scott as always you shine as the host and Seven Maples pulled it all together with accomodations fit for a wheeler. Mother Nature topped it all off with a beautiful weekend.

I renewed some acquaintances and met a ton of new people. I simply cant wait til next year.

I think I can speak for my entire organization when I say, "Congratulations on another successful Fall Krawl NEA! And thanks for everything!"
Jared "DaBrode" Brodeur
Northeast Jeep Organization, Inc.
DaBrode

Postby Scott Hatch » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:06 am

:D Thank you :D

Also thank you to all the trail leaders, Roger & Heidi for the awesome raffle & prizes as well as staying and setting up Saturday, Tammy for helping with the BBQ, and Steve for the accounting work :up:
Scott Hatch

Postby Treasurer » Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:07 am

Yes thanks to all that came. I am already making a few changes in how the Fall Crawl is run for next year. We can not eliminate all the issues that pop up, but we can keep them to a minimum. We will order a few extra shirts of each size so even if our count is wrong everyone will get the size shirt they requested.
Steve N.
Treasurer NEA4WDC
Treasurer

Postby hblank » Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:48 pm

I was more then happy to help out. The family & myself had a great time!!
hblank

Postby KJP98TJ » Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:52 pm

:hello: awesome :hello:
KJP98TJ

Postby tammylynn » Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:28 pm

You are welcome Scott. Wish I could've helped more but for once we had more people than we needed...that was nice! Thank you Scott for doing alot of the behind the scenes work and for being such a dedicated president. The success of the event really shows how much effort was put in by everyone. We all deserve a pat on the back.
tammylynn

Postby rblank » Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:01 pm

I was happy just to be camping. :)

Wish I could have made more "rounds" though. :(
rblank

Postby xjmark » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:41 pm

I had a great time. Thanks to everyone that worked so hard to make this event possible.
Mark Kosciukiewicz, Central Connecticut Four Wheelers, NEA Delegate
Rhode Island Trail Slayers
xjmark

Postby Scott Hatch » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:53 pm

I love seeing all the various clubs from all over the region come together and mingle. I saw plates from EVERY state in New England as well as NY :hello:
Scott Hatch

Postby DaBrode » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:42 pm

Scott Hatch wrote:I love seeing all the various clubs from all over the region come together and mingle. I saw plates from EVERY state in New England as well as NY :hello:

I made some great contacts. People I plan on getting with to wheel. This event brings people together and bridges the gaps between the various clubs. It just goes to show what a great community organized wheeling is.
Jared "DaBrode" Brodeur
Northeast Jeep Organization, Inc.
DaBrode

Postby HookSetSteve » Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:42 pm

I would also like to thank you for a great weekend at Fall Krawl
Great event and great people
Thanks
HookSetSteve

Return to Off Topic-General Discussion