nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

Economic Survey

*Public* Our trails are an endangered species. Please visit and contribute to this forum often.

Economic Survey

Postby Scott Hatch » Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:47 am

Please fill out the EC4WDA economic survey, this will help when speaking with towns about the economic benefits of our sport.

http://www.nea4wd.org/articles/index.cf ... ICLE_ID=88
Scott Hatch

Economic Impact Survey

Postby howler4x4 » Tue Feb 08, 2005 8:21 pm

I can't tell you how happy I am to see this new level of cooperation between EC4WDA & the NEA :D It looks like we're really on the right track now!

I know the landowners at the Mass. Forestry Assoc. meeting were impressed with the $4 million shown in the old survey. It's the sort of thing that makes us welcome. :)

An alternative for folks that have trouble with MS Word format:

The EC4WDA Economic Impact Survey 2005 is on the EC4WDA website in MS Word (.doc) and Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) format.

Go to www.ec4wda.org and click on "FORMS" on the left to get your copy.
Bob Blair
Webmaster, Membership - LIOR
Communications Officer - NOVA
howler4x4

Postby ToxicTurtle » Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:47 pm

BTT

I can't stress how important this is to us as a whole 4WD community. Especially now... small town gov'ts, state gov'ts, even the MA DCR/EOEA are taking notice of us. Now is the time to make a move and keep up the pace. We as a community, have been invited to actually be a part of the steering committees with regard to the Forest Reserve program and even DCR recreational activities allowed on state lands... WE finally have a voice at these closed door mtgs. This is mostly due to the letters written recently and the meetings that many have attended... Doesn't mean we can slow down tho....
So.... please take the few minutes and dload the file of choice (PDF or Word.doc), print it, fill it out completely and mail to the listed address.

Link: http://ec4wda.org/docs.asp

The survey is right on the top of the list.

BTW... those who would like to see the "old" version you can go here and see the Economic Assessment:
http://www.ec4wda.org/4wdAssesment/4wdAssesment.htm feel free to print it out and use it as needed. Its about 50 pages long...

What this document does is show, in real world numbers, the kinds of dollars we spend in our own states on our rigs and periphials (tow rig, parts, garage, trailer, maintenance, etc.) and then how much we spend when travelling to other states. These numbers have been used in recent presentations to several state agencies and are getting noticed. The numbers are about 5 years old and we know that they need to be updated to remain accurate.
Please take the time to help out.
Thanx!!

If you have any questions please contact me, Dave Brill at E4WBrill@aol.com or Bruce Conroy at organizeordie24@snet.net

Talk soon,
David Brill
Land Use Chair: East Coast 4WD Assoc.
Land Use Chair: Region D/Northeast of EC4WDA
President/Land Use Chair. for Eastern 4 Wheelers
Tread Lightly! Master Trainer
Blue Ribbon Coalition
NAMRC
NOHVCC
CTU
BRC NLUAC NE Rep.
Guilford, CT