nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

NEWJO

Go here for club news or if your club is interested in joining.

NEWJO

Postby Nate Goodwin from NEWJO » Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:49 pm

NEWJO is a family oriented Non-discriminative Fun Jeep oriented Club. Our Focus is on Both R's of the Jeeping world, Restoration and Recreation. In the winter months we focus on technical issues, and in the warmer months we focus on recreation. We offer Orienteering training, First Aid Training, Driver awareness clinics, and Private land for wheeling. Meet and Greets occur throughout the year, rotating ground the states. Anyone can host a meet and greet, tech meet or off pavement excursion. We are law abiding recreation fanatics. Newjo offers two levels of membership, Associate and dues paying members. Newjo is all about community and having fun, no vehicle limits, and no discrimination.

Email: info@newjo.org
Phone: 603-495-0528
Fax:(603)495-JEEP (5337)

Club Officers:
Pres. - Stephen Gallagher
V.P. - Nate Goodwin
Sec. - Colin Roach
Tres. - Dave Solimini

NEA4WD Delegates:
Del. - Jenn Codispoti
Alt. - Kim Sawtelle

Check us out at www.newjo.org
Vice president of NEWJO
Nate Goodwin from NEWJO

Postby StephenRGallagher » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:31 pm

This probablay should be updated!
Founder-President 98-2006
North East Willys Jeeps Organization
www.newjo.org
StephenRGallagher

Postby NHEric » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:07 am

Agreed
Eric Goud
NEWJO VP
NHEric

Postby Krawler » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:12 pm

NEWJO is a family oriented Non-discriminative Fun Jeep oriented Club. Our Focus is on Both R's of the Jeeping world, Restoration and Recreation. In the winter months we focus on technical issues, and in the warmer months we focus on recreation. We offer Orienteering training, First Aid Training, and Private land for wheeling. Meet and Greets occur throughout the year. Anyone can host a meet and greet, tech meet or off pavement excursion. We are law abiding recreation fanatics. Newjo offers two levels of membership, Associate's and dues paying members. Newjo is all about community and having fun, no vehicle limits, and no discrimination.

Email: info@newjo.org

Club Officers:
Pres. - Dan Stonesifer
V.P. - Pete Corbett
Sec. - Jon Osborne
Tres. - Pete Nason

NEA4WD Delegates:
Del. - Doug Surette

www.newjo.org
NEWJO President

Re: NEWJO

Postby StephenRGallagher » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:54 am

NEWJO is back. we were planning on rejoining this weekend.unfortunately I am struggling to put my hands on our articles of incorporation and by laws.

Would you happen to still have them on file? I think it's only been 2 years dues have lapsed. Could we just bring a check and get back on the active roster. we are back up to 50 members and look forward to supporting the NEA.

feel free to reach out to me.
willys55cj3b@yahoo.com

Stephen Gallagher
StephenRGallagher

Re: NEWJO

Postby Eric » Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:42 pm

StephenRGallagher wrote:NEWJO is back. we were planning on rejoining this weekend.unfortunately I am struggling to put my hands on our articles of incorporation and by laws.

Would you happen to still have them on file? I think it's only been 2 years dues have lapsed. Could we just bring a check and get back on the active roster. we are back up to 50 members and look forward to supporting the NEA.

feel free to reach out to me.
willys55cj3b@yahoo.com

Stephen Gallagher

Email sent!
Eric

Return to Club and Membership Information