nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

Board Access?

Please post in this section with your real name and club affilition for access into the working areas of this Forum

Board Access?

Postby LILREDX » Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:43 pm

Real name is Sue, board name LILREDX, located in the Lakes Region of NH, affiliated with North Country Rock Solid. Will this post get me more access? There seem to be a lot of unauthorized areas...
LILREDX

Re: Board Access?

Postby JayZR2 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:27 pm

Click me.

You're all set now.
hyp·o·crite   [hip-uh-krit]
noun
1. A person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
JayZR2

Postby FRANKENSTIEN » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:36 pm

Hey jay, I know you have given me delagate access but this still doesn"t seem to get me anywhere. I checked all 10 of the latest forum topics and I can only open 2, this being one of them. I feel I could help my club (NWOR) more if I could research more of the forum. Hell, maybe even help the NEA some. An example being, I wanted to open the fall crawl raffle post to see what has been donated. I was thinking of a donation from my club for the raffle but I can"t get in the post . That is just one example but there has been more since you adjusted my access last time. I had talked to Scott at our land access meeting. He told me you could take care of this. Any questions, let me know, or send my president a email.
Thanks.
MIKE LARGESSE
Northwoods Offroad(NWOR) Treasurer- NEA Delegate- Event Coordinator
FRANKENSTIEN

Postby JayZR2 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:35 pm

Can you give me a link tot he thread in question that you can't get to.
One of the new features of the board is the ability to test users permissions via the admin panel. From there,under your name I could see this fall crawl raffle thread:
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=4537

Is this the one your talking about?
Try logging out then logging back in to update your permissions.
hyp·o·crite   [hip-uh-krit]
noun
1. A person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
JayZR2

Postby FRANKENSTIEN » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:38 pm

I am not authorized to open this post. At least on my end.
MIKE LARGESSE
Northwoods Offroad(NWOR) Treasurer- NEA Delegate- Event Coordinator
FRANKENSTIEN

Return to Forum Access