nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

greetings from VT

Please post in this section with your real name and club affilition for access into the working areas of this Forum

greetings from VT

Postby expeditionnorth » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:47 pm

Hello,

my name is Mike I'm up here in the vermont mountains, a ham radio op, photographer, wheeler

Whether it be by dirt road or paved highway I enjoy overlanding as my form of adventure. One does not have to be buried up to the axles in mud or bouncing over rocks. It is more about taking in the local culture, the atmosphere of the areas we explore. Its more than getting the tires dirty. Its the people, the places, great food and conversation is key.

Its not about the destination, its the journey.

here's my website & some of my stuff ~ http://www.expeditionnorth.com/

I'm a mod for GMC4x4.com & each summer I host a trail run, hopefully I'll see some of you during this event

glad to be here
2004 GMC Yukon & M416 trailer
ExpeditionNorth.com Its not about the destination, its the journey.
expeditionnorth

Re: greetings from VT

Postby Eric » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:55 pm

Howdy Mike!

Thanks for dropping in. Be sure to post up details about your trail run in the Public Events forum when the time is right. Many of our member clubs lean toward the "bouncing over rocks" side of the spectrum but one of our newest clubs, Mohawk 4x4 Adventures, was founded with overlanding as a core part of their mission.

If you have not already done so then you should check in with http://www.exploringNH.com. They have a focus on exploring and mapping the class vi roads in NH but host events throughout Northern New England.

For the benefit of other readers, Expedition North is not a club. Instead, it appears to be a blog/guide service not unlike Vermont Jeep Girl. The person behind the name is disabled and Expedition North provides a platform through which to share his off road adventures.
Eric
President

Postby Hyde802 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:31 pm

Welcome!
Caleb Sugarman
Hyde802

Postby reeses81 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:34 am

Welcome Mike :up:
Rob Connelly NTC President
Irishrob81@yahoo.com
reeses81

Postby expeditionnorth » Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:53 am

Thanks
expeditionnorth

Postby expeditionnorth » Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:47 pm

Eric wrote:Howdy Mike!

Thanks for dropping in. Be sure to post up details about your trail run in the Public Events forum when the time is right. Many of our member clubs lean toward the "bouncing over rocks" side of the spectrum but one of our newest clubs, Mohawk 4x4 Adventures, was founded with overlanding as a core part of their mission.

If you have not already done so then you should check in with http://www.exploringNH.com. They have a focus on exploring and mapping the class vi roads in NH but host events throughout Northern New England.

For the benefit of other readers, Expedition North is not a club. Instead, it appears to be a blog/guide service not unlike Vermont Jeep Girl. The person behind the name is disabled and Expedition North provides a platform through which to share his off road adventures.

OK thanks & I host a VT trail run each summer fro GMC4x4.com that I forgot to mention, so sorry about that

not sure if anyone from our forum is here on this forum
expeditionnorth

Return to Forum Access