nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

Benefit Dinner for one of our own...

Got a trail ride or other event that is open to the public'? Post it here

Benefit Dinner for one of our own...

Postby Scott Hatch » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:50 pm

I know this is last minute, but Mark Rodier a.k.a. 1tunk5 from Hillsborough, NH.

I am sorry this is less than 24 hours notice but if you are free tomorrow night he could really use the help. If anyone remember's Mark had a VERY bad accident last year where Mark has had multiple surgeries.

You may remember Mark from the K5 he drove...he helped us out and most recently on the Poker Run

The information below is from Mark's Family, sorry for the caps...

HELLO EVERYONE IN MARK LAND FROM HIS AUNT DAWN- FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW (MARK WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THEM- SOMEONE SPILLED THE BEANS!!) THERE WILL BE A BENEFIT THIS WEEKEND THE 29TH FROM 6-11 AT THE PELHAM LEGION 100 WINDHAM RD IN PEL...HAM. SINCE HE HAS BEEN OUT OF WORK AND TAKING CARE OF THE KIDS THE MONEY COLLECTED WILL GO TO HELP HIM... Read More WITH EXPENSES, $10 ENTRY KIDS FREE, KID FRIENDLY, CASH BAR, BUFFET(FOOD DONATIONS GLADLY ACCEPTED) DJ/DANCING, RAFFLES!! AN ATOMIC SNOWBOARD WORTH $500, 50/50 RAFFLE, RAFFLE TABLE RESTAURANT GIFT CERTIFICATES, HANDMADE JEWELRY, SPA BASKET ETC. ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO DONATE ITEMS FOR THE RAFFLE TABLE WOULD BE JUST AWESOME!!! BRING IT WITH YOU- FOR MORE INFO CONTACT MARK'S BROTHER KYLE AT 603-521-4583 RAFFLE ITEMS ME- 978-649-6703 THANKS EVERYONE OH YEH AND FRIENDS ARE WELCOME WHETHER THEY KNOW MARK OR NOT!!!!!!!
Scott Hatch
NEWJO
New England 4 Wheelers
shatch0341@gmail.com
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
Scott Hatch

Return to Public Events