nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

Mass Mudders 13th Annual Pig Roast

Got a trail ride or other event that is open to the public'? Post it here

Mass Mudders 13th Annual Pig Roast

Postby Legs » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:40 pm

Mass Mudders 13th Annual Pig Roast Fundraiser this Saturday, September 26th, 2009 @ Camp Spindrift, Gloucester, Massachusetts. 1pm to 7:30pm to benefit the kids of the YMCA Camp Spindrift. Live music, articulation ramp competition, rock crawl competition, games of chance, Curious Creatures, Bounce-A-Rama. Kids 10 and under get in free. $15 advance ticket purchase or $20 at the door. Admission includes all food (pigs, burgers, dogs, salads). Drink tickets $1 each. Contact a Mass Mudder member for advance ticket purchase. Hope to see you there!!! :D
Sher Estes
Public Relations
Mass Mudders
a/k/a Super Evil 4x4 ;)
Legs

Postby FGZ » Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:44 pm

:lol: Nice screenname Sher.

I've got my ticket (you owe me $5 :wink:) and hope to make it by later in the day. Looking forward to it as always!

Clay
Treasurer, NEZR2 Inc.
FGZ

Postby JayZR2 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:49 am

bump
hyp·o·crite   [hip-uh-krit]
noun
1. A person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
JayZR2

Pig Roast

Postby Legs » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:16 pm

Hey Clay!! I have your $5 :D and look forward to seeing you Sat. Is the Woman coming? It's gonna be a great day, as usual.

JayZR2- "bump"????
Sher Estes
Public Relations
Mass Mudders
a/k/a Super Evil 4x4 ;)
Legs

Postby JayZR2 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:27 pm

"bump" is plugging the event to remind everyone. It "bumps" it into the view new posts link.
hyp·o·crite   [hip-uh-krit]
noun
1. A person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
JayZR2

Return to Public Events