nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

Twin State Jeeps August Moose Mountain campout

Got a trail ride or other event that is open to the public'? Post it here

Twin State Jeeps August Moose Mountain campout

Postby NHsignmaker » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:10 pm

I'm just passing this on...for anyone interested in hitting Moose Mountain (NH) before the Fall Crawl...
Twin State Jeeps N Things, Claremont, NH is having an 'open invitational' campout at Crow's Nest Campground August 13-15th.
Crow's Nest is just south of downtown Newport, NH right on Route 10.
No fee for the run-just pay for camping,, Tenting or camper, whatever you want.
We are reserving sites in the #80-#123 area so we can all be together.
Pull through sites, back-in and tent sites, ALL under the trees.
http://www.crowsnestcampground.com
Discount if you tell them you are with TSJNT campout!
Friday night we will have a guided night run through Devil's Pass, only a couple miles away, Saturday we all head up to Moose Mountain. Saturday evening a big get-together barbecue. Then for those interested, we could do another night run. Sunday morning-any one up for it, we can do Cathole and the Rock Garden, again only a couple miles from the campground.
From Vermont, western Mass-you can get here faster by coming up Rt 91 and taking exit 8 (Claremont/Ascutney exit) and going through to Newport. From southeastern and eastern NH, get to Newport by 11/103 and Route 10 is actually their "Main Street", just come down south a couple miles, from southern NH get to Route 10 and head north, once you go through Goshen NH start watching for Crow's Nest (on your left) just before you get into Newport. Big sign and upper level 'open' camping field is obvious.
Contact information: signman@sunrisegraphics.org (me) or
Dave Collise (diggerdave@myfairpoint.net) or Tom Hassleman (thjt2000@yahoo.com) but for the summer I am easier and faster to contact.
Roland
2003 Rubicon, 4" lift, skid plates end to end...hand throttle, Vair onboard, 33 x 12 Cepek Crushers, Warn Winch, custom bumpers
Ready to roll anytime and lead trails in my area!
NHsignmaker

Return to Public Events