nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

MA Park Serve day

Got a trail ride or other event that is open to the public'? Post it here

MA Park Serve day

Postby cmerrick » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:19 pm

Any interest in participating? Could be a good public placement for the Education Trailer.
http://parkserv.env.state.ma.us/
cmerrick

Re: MA Park Serve day

Postby Zaedock » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:23 am

I've been working with the Sturbridge Trails committee, conservation commission, and Army Corp of Engineers on various projects for quite a few years. Some of you have helped along the way. I'll be out on the 16th with my Jeep and Cub Scout Den in tow!

If you are unable to assist at the state level, check your town websites for similar activities! It's another great way to promote our sport and develop relationships with local government.

http://www.town.sturbridge.ma.us/Public ... 8-000F8513
Zaedock

Re: MA Park Serve day

Postby Paul » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:58 am

God damn land Nazi's wouldn't have to hold days like this if they didn't spend all their time and money gobbling up private land and locking it away from most all recreationalists, while their other infrastructure sits in ruins and motorized trails continue to be closed throughout the state. It'll be a cold day in hell when I lift a finger to help these bastards. I spent countless hours myself along with other ATVers after the 2008 ice storms re-opening all the trails in Western Mass. Our reward? They close more trails. fawk them. :paul:

Of course, this is just my personal opinion and no way reflects the opinions of WEEI or it's management, offer void where prohibited, while supplies last, tag not to be removed unless by consumer.
Guy that used to do stuff a long long time ago.
Paul

Return to Public Events