nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

Adirondack Jeeps Upcoming Events Website

Got a trail ride or other event that is open to the public'? Post it here

Adirondack Jeeps Upcoming Events Website

Postby RussJr » Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:11 pm

I wanted to let everyone know Adirondacks Jeeps now has a website just for promoting upcoming events. The website is http://www.adkjeepshow.com
Please share it with anyone you want. Currently I have listed the Ice Breaker on April 21st, Go Topless Day on May 19th and our 3rd Annual Jeep Show on Aug. 12.
I will be uploading PDF files of the flyers for each event this evening so if you want to print them out you can. Any feed back on the site feel free to let me know. Look forward to seeing you at our events.
Have a Great Day
RussJr
Board of Director
Adirondack Jeeps
07 Red Rubicon Unlimited
3.5" Lift
35x12.5R15 KM2's
XHD Front Bumber w/winch
OR-Fab Rear Bumber
Bushwacker Fender Flares
Britax Marathon 70 Black & Red Convertible Car Seat (So the little Guy can go wheelin to!)
RussJr

Re: Adirondack Jeeps Upcoming Events Website

Postby BC » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:29 pm

Just wanted to thank Michelle and Russjr and others whose names went right in one ear and out...great to see the rigs and ride the obstacle course and the XJ extrication course....kidding....I enjoyed seeing a couple of lost VJA members...Brett and Billy...

It is gratifying to know there is a great group of people that want the sport we all love to thrive and grow. I look forward to wheeling with these folks anytime. Be sure to make fun of Jay on your ride this week....he drives funny.....

BC
Brenda (BC) Churchill
Delegate to the Northeast Association of 4 Wheel Drive Clubs
Vermont Jeep Association former President, Vice President
Former NEA4WDC President
brickerjeeper@gmail.com
Fall Crawl: Always the weekend after Labor Day
BC

Return to Public Events