nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

DWE 2nd annual 4x4 swap meet.

Got a trail ride or other event that is open to the public'? Post it here

DWE 2nd annual 4x4 swap meet.

Postby frosty » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:58 am

april 19th is the official date!

dwe is looking to do our 2nd annual benefit swap meet. it will again be held at the honest engine in Henniker NH http://www.thehonestengine.com/

For those who are not familiar with this event heres how it works. anyone can sell stuff. an ezup size spot is $10. first come first serve. deepwoods will set up a booth where anyone can donate goods to be sold. all of the proceeds from the booth spots and the donated goods dwe tent will go to a local wheeler or wheelers in need. dwe will do a hamburger and hotdog lunch

I will be working on some raffle items from some of our koh sponsors. if anyone else has some hookups for goods we can raffle please contact me.

so gather up those spare parts and have the mrs bake some good to sell. this is a great event to get out and visit with everyone as well as to make a few bucks for yourself and for someone in our community who is in need.

any questions please pm, text or call me 603-995-1547

here was last years event. http://neow.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=108951&hl

we are currently looking for someone in the wheeling community who may be in need this year, that we can give the proceeds to. please pm me or call or text if you know of someone - 603-995-1547

I personally know that the money raised last year really helped nelson and his family out. This community made a huge difference to someone who needed a hand. we have done it before for others and i would like to continue the tradition,

its a super fun day where we can all get together, clean out our surplus junk and make some quick cash!

A great way to kick off the wheeling season.
Last edited by frosty on Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
another deep woods guy
frosty

Re: DWE 2nd annual 4x4 swap meet.

Postby axle » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:29 am

posted on NEJZ
Bob Butler, New England Jeepz
axle

Postby janesy86 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:21 pm

Posted WM4x4 :up:
Nick Janes
Mass Mudders
janesy86

Postby Eric » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:27 pm

Posted OSJ.

This is the same day as our annual Earth Day cleanup but I'm sure we can come up with some items to donate.
Eric

Postby kloppk » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:50 pm

Posted on Baystate Jeepers
Kurt Klopp
NEA Treasurer 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
Baystate Jeepers Member
NE4W Member
kloppk
Treasurer

Postby Watkinstj » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:16 pm

Posted ADKJ. Just so you know the link to last years on neow wouldn't work.
Shane Watkins
Adirondack Jeeps Secretary
NEA delegate
Watkinstj

Postby frosty » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:28 am

--deepwoodsexteme April swap meet news-------

Dwe is proud to announce that this year's swap meet beneficiary will be Dan stonesifer.
For those who don't know dan, he has been a pinnacle of the new England 4 wheel drive community for years. He has been a key part of many events, tech days, and clubs.

Dan has always been there to help others with his vast technical knowledge of jeeps and has always been there to lend a hand to whoever needed it.

Now its our turn to help dan out. He is having hip replacement surgery and may be out of work for up to 3 months.

All you need to do is come to our swap meet at the honest engine auto repair April 19th. Either sell your own stuff or buy someone else's. All of the proceeds will go directly to Dan and help him get through his recovery time.

This community has always come together to support and help it's own. Let's do it again and show our thanks to Dan for all that he has done for us.
another deep woods guy
frosty

Postby frosty » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:38 am

please help spread the word. this saturday. 9-2. please be there earlier if you want to set up. rain or shine.
another deep woods guy
frosty

Return to Public Events