nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

PatriotJeepers,Inc

Go here for club news or if your club is interested in joining.

PatriotJeepers,Inc

Postby PatriotJeep » Fri May 11, 2007 5:38 pm

PatriotJeepers is a Jeep only club Min tire is 31" max is 33"
www.patriotJeepers.com PatriotJeepers@aol.com :D
PatriotJeep

Postby PatriotJeep » Tue May 15, 2007 8:21 pm

No club meetings to attend , 4 board members run the club, E-MAIL
newsletters, easy.
PatriotJeep

No waiting list at PatriotJeepers

Postby 7slotgrills » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:20 pm

No waiting list at PatriotJeepers but you must have 31" min tires
and 33" max tires. You must attend two Jeep runs before you can join.
PatriotJeepers@aol.com
7slotgrills
7slotgrills

Postby PatriotJeep » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:50 pm

We have updated our events page www.patriotJeepers.com
PatriotJeep

Postby tammylynn » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:46 pm

You all don't have any club meetings? How do you keep your members informed and discuss club issues-online?
tammylynn

Postby SidewaysTim » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:06 pm

Good question. In light of the latest happenings with the NEA, as a new member of Patriot Jeepers I've been wondering how to have a voice within the organization. I frequent this forum so I keep up with what's going on with the NEA but I'm not sure about the rest of the members. I'm also not sure how the delegates for Patriot determine how the members would like them to vote when it comes to NEA matters. Additionally, there is no way for me to contact the other members of the club nor a list of members that I am aware of.
Baystate Jeepers
Official Tuner of Jay's CB
SidewaysTim

Postby Liza » Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:44 pm

SidewaysTim wrote:Good question. In light of the latest happenings with the NEA, as a new member of Patriot Jeepers I've been wondering how to have a voice within the organization. I frequent this forum so I keep up with what's going on with the NEA but I'm not sure about the rest of the members. I'm also not sure how the delegates for Patriot determine how the members would like them to vote when it comes to NEA matters. Additionally, there is no way for me to contact the other members of the club nor a list of members that I am aware of.

Tammy to answer your question, they don't have a fourm or other means to discuss issues online. Patriot Jeeps just have an email list to notify its members of runs and events I believe.

Tim, if you are looking to have a voice in a club, I'm pretty sure that you joined the wrong club. And no offense to Patriot, I just don't think that Rich runs his club that way...he and his BOD make the decisions without input from the members.
liza@fieldandforestnh.com
NEA4WD Treasurer
Field & Forest Recreation Area
Rockaholics
Rhode Island Trail Slayers
Liza
Treasurer

Postby SidewaysTim » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:01 pm

Liza,
When I joined Patriot, I was very new to the club thing and I didn't know what I wanted out of a club. I've since learned that I want to be able to assist in helping the cause whether it's helping out on trail cuts, scouting property, or just attending meetings to keep up with what's going on in our wheeling community.

Patriot is a very newb friendly and welcoming orgaization compared to some of the other clubs I spoke with last Summer. I don't regret joining Patriot and plan to stay a member but I am looking for an additional club to join that I can be more involved with. I've already sent out one membership application to a club that has a membership cap and I will be submitting an application with another club that meets in my area.
Baystate Jeepers
SidewaysTim

Postby Liza » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:09 pm

Tim, I wasn't implying that you should regret the decision to join Patriot. Forgive my poor choice of words, sorry. :oops: I was just pointing out that having a "voice" within that particular organization doesn't seem feasible from what I've heard. :)

As an aside, I have no problem with that club management style...in fact I have embraced it wholeheartedly. :lol:
liza@fieldandforestnh.com
NEA4WD Treasurer
Field & Forest Recreation Area
Rockaholics
Rhode Island Trail Slayers
Liza
Treasurer

Postby SidewaysTim » Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:27 pm

Liza wrote:Tim, I wasn't implying that you should regret the decision to join Patriot. Forgive my poor choice of words, sorry. :oops: I was just pointing out that having a "voice" within that particular organization doesn't seem feasible from what I've heard. :)

As an aside, I have no problem with that club management style...in fact I have embraced it wholeheartedly. :lol:

No worries, I understand where you're coming from. I didn't think that you were trying to imply anything, sometimes it's hard to read my tone in my writing.
Baystate Jeepers
SidewaysTim

Postby PatriotJeep » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:24 pm

Roger Barton is the new President of PatriotJeepers.
We are not about bigger tires.This is why we have a 4 member BOD.
We like the club the way it is .We are a family group of Jeepers.
And it is not Rich's club.it was started by 4 former members of Baystate
Jeepers. Tim you never called me with your voice. Stop your crying.
PatriotJeep

Postby tammylynn » Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:34 pm

PatriotJeep wrote:Roger Barton is the new President of PatriotJeepers.

Thank you Rich.
tammylynn

Postby SidewaysTim » Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:39 pm

PatriotJeep wrote:Roger Barton is the new President of PatriotJeepers.
We are not about bigger tires.This is why we have a 4 member BOD.
We like the club the way it is .We are a family group of Jeepers.
And it is not Rich's club.it was started by 4 former members of Baystate
Jeepers. Tim you never called me with your voice. Stop your crying.

Rich or whoever,
I'm not crying. Although I wasn't a member for very long I had to defend Patriot Jeepers a couple of times and I stood up for the club because I liked the fact that there were small tire restrictions and the fact that you were quick to welcome me as a new member and made me feel welcomed. The fact is that there is no way to communicate to anyone in the club and when I asked you if there were plans to start a forum I was told that they were too much trouble and if I wanted a forum I could start one myself. Hell, I don't even know who all of the board members are. The thing that pisses me off was when you lied by omission to your members about the run at Coy Hill. You obviously have your own agenda and either you run the club soley or the rest of the members of the board are as guilty as you. Either way, I am intent on doing the right thing and I don't think I can trust that you had my or the rest of the member's best intrest in mind. So, if you're calling me out you can just STFU. I'll be at the meeting tomorrow if you want to talk to me.
Baystate Jeepers
SidewaysTim

Postby rvgjeep1 » Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:29 pm

Guy/Girls
This is Richs thread to introduce his club, it may not be the club for you. But please let Rich have his thread to answer people who may be interested in joining.
Roy VanGemert
Just a regular guy
DeepWoods Extreme Inc.
4X4 Club of S. New Hampshire
rvgjeep1

Postby PatriotJeep » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:20 pm

Thank you. We are who we are. A family, no big tire Jeep club.
We don't want to change the way the club runs it works for us.
PatriotJeep

Postby Scott Hatch » Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:39 pm

:up:
Scott Hatch

Postby PatriotJeep » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:32 pm

PatriotJeepers Min tire 31" max 33" check out our Website
WWW.PatriotJeepers .com
PatriotJeep

Postby PatriotJeep » Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:31 pm

PatriotJeep

Postby PatriotJeep » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:03 pm

PatriotJeepers, Inc founded in 2002 We are Jeep only club we have no meetings and it's alldone by E-mail. If you have a Jeep with a min tire of 31" or a max of 33" Look us up on the web WWW.PatriotJeepers.com
or contact us. PatriotJeepers@aol.com
PatriotJeep

Return to Club and Membership Information