nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

Another way to help our sport....

*Public* Our trails are an endangered species. Please visit and contribute to this forum often.

Another way to help our sport....

Postby Scott Hatch » Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:13 pm

THis past Sunday I marched in the Hillsborough Parade for Andy Sanborn who is running for NH State Senate.

Andy supports our position and legislation in the state and while I was chatting with him he introduced me to others like Kelly Ayotte. To say I was networking with potential supporters of our sport and access on state land was an understatement!!!

Why do I bring this up?

Many campaigns are ramping up across the state and New England. The best "in" with a politian is to help with with their volunteer....there is no better time to bend their ear than when they are campaigning. Its a great way to garner support for our cause, explain our positions, and to network with other similiar minded people.

Politicians do remember the people that physically help them out.....

Talk with them about what we do, tread lightly, and our need for new access
Last edited by Scott Hatch on Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scott Hatch
NEWJO
New England 4 Wheelers
shatch0341@gmail.com
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
Scott Hatch

Postby dollafab » Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:31 am

:up:
dollafab

Postby tammylynn » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:27 am

As Scott remembers, Andy and his wife attended the DWE Truck Show a year or two ago and both Roy and Scott spoke with them there. I believe we even gave Andy some brief air time on the mic. It was at that time we understood his support of our sport and motorized recreation.
I give credit to any guy who runs in a parade wearing full dress clothes next to his own car on July 4th... :lol: Roy and I saw him that day in the Henniker parade.
tammylynn

Postby Scott Hatch » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:27 pm

He'll be walking in the Weare parade this weekend also....weather depending I'll probably go and walk with him again
Scott Hatch
NEWJO
New England 4 Wheelers
shatch0341@gmail.com
Fortes Fortuna Juvat
Scott Hatch

Return to Trail Conservation