nea4wd.org

Welcome To The Northeast Association of 4WD Clubs

New Jeep Club in Northern NY

Go here for club news or if your club is interested in joining.

New Jeep Club in Northern NY

Postby JKTim » Mon May 01, 2017 9:56 pm

Hey there,

Just wanted to let it be known that I, as well as a few others have created a brand new jeep club in the northern NY area, focused around Massena, Malone and Ogdensburg area. We are extremely interested in becoming a member club of the NEA4WD, yet have not become an official non profit quite yet. We are in the process of filing the paperwork with NYS, however most likely will not be a fully established non profit organization until the end of May, beginning of June. With that said, I see there is a membership dues fee of $10 per club member, minimum $250. Would someone please clarify the dues fees so that way I can let the club know exactly what the amount is and what will be included? I also see that in order to become a member club, one must attend a business meeting, so I am curious where those are usually held and when due to travel. Again, we are excited and interested to become a member of the NEA4WD family, so we want to make sure we have as much info as we can get. Please let me know anything you can, and in the meantime, head over to the Fourth Coast Jeeps page and give it a like and share. Thank you!
JKTim

Re: New Jeep Club in Northern NY

Postby wolfman » Tue May 02, 2017 7:12 am

If you have 1-25 members dues is $250. After 25 members it's $10 per additional member over 25. Meetings are quarterly. Usually being held the 1st weekend of Feb, may, Aug, and Nov. Meeting location change to different places all over depending on what club wants to host a meeting. Our next meeting is this sat May 6 in Gardner ma with wheeling after.if you want to come check it out.
Co founder Rock Bottom 4X4 AND VP
NTC MEMBER
Erik Stevens
wolfman

Postby 1/4-Ton-XJ » Tue May 02, 2017 7:45 am

Welcome :up: Gardner is a haul for you guys, but we do have meetings all over New England.
My buggy is for sale, message me for details.
1/4-Ton-XJ

Postby CallieBeaton » Tue May 02, 2017 8:25 am

Hello! You can email me directly for information about joining the NEA. Callie.beaton@gmail.com.
Callie Knower
Founder/Treasurer - BNB OffRoad
CallieBeaton
Secretary

Postby Rafikie » Tue May 02, 2017 10:35 am

Hello and welcome
Rafikie

Postby mrfreakinwhite » Tue May 02, 2017 7:35 pm

Being a non-profit is not required, you just need to be incorporated.
Mike White
MA Off-Highway Vehicle Advisory Committee - 4WD delegate
Massacusetts Recreational Trail Advisory Board - 4WD Delegate
Mohawk 4x4 Adventures - President
mrfreakinwhite

Postby JKTim » Tue May 02, 2017 9:43 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome and replies! Does anyone have any idea how to go about being incorporated in NY State? I would definitely like to talk further with the group about membership and would also be interested in attending a meeting within the near future. Thanks all!
JKTim

Postby Rafikie » Wed May 03, 2017 10:16 am

JKTim wrote:Thank you for the warm welcome and replies! Does anyone have any idea how to go about being incorporated in NY State? I would definitely like to talk further with the group about membership and would also be interested in attending a meeting within the near future. Thanks all!

http://nea4wd.org/general-news/how-to-articles

Try the "How to form a club" tab toward bottom. There's general information there to help the process.
Rafikie

Postby CallieBeaton » Wed May 03, 2017 10:41 am

I sent him the link to become incorporated in New York.
Callie Knower
Founder/Treasurer - BNB OffRoad
CallieBeaton
Secretary

Return to Club and Membership Information